This office electrical fit-out project involved relocation and addition of ceiling-hung, 220V space heaters, salvaged pendant fixtures and connection of multiple circuits to a set of internally-wired cubicle branch circuits serving receptacles.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Find Electrical Answers
- Bartram's Gardens Founded in Philadelphia’s colonial era, today the gardens continue pioneering in horticulture and agriculture with a variety of herbs, trees and other vegetation in an arboretum/gardens on the Schulkill River banks, and a new farm abutting sadly neglected
- Cheap Date Philadelphia: top 5 kissing benches Little known spots to steal a smooch
- Council calls for renewable energy hub Clean Air Council lays out the case for Philadelphia’s long term best benefit from choosing conservation and efficiency investments over gas pipelines.
- HiddenCity Philadelphia Surprising places it takes an adventurer to discover; events, too.
- Map of Philly area EV charging stations (EVSE) Clean Air Council’s downloadable map of Philadelphia area EVSE
- Philadelphia Row-house Manual A design, maintenance, and modifications manual for our most widely-used form of housing.
- Philly Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Schedule City of Philadelphia dates and places for disposing of spent batteries, CFL lamps, unused paint and cleaning products, etc. LovePhilly: don’t pour these in the drain or send them out with the trash.
- Philly Summer Outdoor Movies
- Quiet landscaping service / Green solar lawn care Home page for franchisor headquarters and estimating forms for services by franchizees nationwide
- Reading Terminal Market Purveyors of fine foods and foodie stuff, all under one roof downtown under the PA Convention Center
- Secret Garden on the Rails Jacques-Jean Tiziou shows some dramatic natural and urban and naturalized-urban scenes along abandoned rails of Philadelphia
- Sketch Burger, Fishtown A vegan-friendly burger joint with a #1 in Philly contender beef burger, best fries that somehow stay fresh for 1/2 hour while you tackle burger, and a vegan cafe vibe of friendly folks.
- West Philly Tool Library Official site of WPTL, Philly’s own community tool lending library: like a book library, but tools!
- WXPN: Philly sings in key of love Love songs by Philly artists